Aswa Ranch is located in Burlobo village, Bur lobo parish, Angagura subcounty Aruu north pader district. Bordering Gulu in the south, Lamwo north east and Kigum district in the north.
The Ranch covers 132 Square miles. Aswa Ranch is occupying three sub counties in the name of Angagura, Atanga and Laguti and Boardered by River Aswa from the west and River Pager from the North in pader district. Aswa ranch was restocked in 2014 with 1000 head of cattle by NAGRC &DB under the ministry of Agriculture Animal industry and Fisheries after Kony insurgency
which took place in the northern Uganda since early 1986 where all the animals were looted from the ranch.